Sunday, January 30, 2011
THE LAST TRAIN TO AFRICA PARIS by hellojonte
NEW MIXTAPE FOR JONTE'!
HOSTED BY DAI BURGER
MIXED BY MICHAEL MAGNAN
1. Be Quiet - Jonte' & Dai Burger
2. Ya Rude - Jonte'
3. You Make Me Say (Ikonika & Optimum Remix) - Brenmar
4. Churches Chicken Interlude
5. Wild Thing - Dai Burger
6. Addiction (Altered Natives TLA Dub) - Cassie vs. Jonte's Walkapella
7. I'm in Control - Jonte'
8. Cater 2 U - Jonte' & Dai Burger
9. Homothug Interlude
10. Married A Damn Monster - DJ SBX feat. Ne Ne Leakes
11. Can't Be Serious - Jonte' & Dai Burger
12. Lights, Camera, Action - Jonte'
13. The Last Train to Africa Paris (Outro) - Jonte' & Rico DeBarge
Friday, December 24, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Big ups to my homegirl Gerlan for pulling off yet another amazing show this season. Super honored to work with her on creating the soundtrack to her Spring/Summer 2011 collection. JEANS + SATIN! See the collection and runway video here.
Jeans + Satin Soundtrack + Finale mixed by Michael Magnan
Finale track expanded:
Supermodel (You Betta Work) (Magnan's Gerlan Jeans Bun B Edit) - RuPaul
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Check out this (NSFW) video of BUTT Magazine's squeaky clean Michael Bullock getting a little post-rinse surprise from towel star and sexy photographer Devin Elijah.
Thanks BUTT for sending me the awesome towel!
GET YOUR OWN LIMITED EDITION TOWEL HERE
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
NYC! Tomorrow, June 3 - The Beat at R Bar with special guest DJs Lady Miss Kier and Savage Skulls. CLICK HERE for info and download a new promo mix by BOOKWRMZ in honor of Miss Kier's appearance. It's a summer thiiiing...
1. Deee-Lite - Good Beat Elevator Intro // Picnicapella
2. Niterockets - The Awakening
3. Criminal Vibes - Excuse Me Mr. DJ
4. Lorna - Papi Chulo (Beataucue Remix)
5. Party Harders Vs The Subs - The Pope of Dope (Highbloo Remix)
6. Blood Shake featuring MC Gi - Mexico Caliente (Yolanda Be Cool Remix)
7. The Stoner - The Most Acid
8. DJ Chus & Rob Mirage - Back 2 NY (original mix)
9. Black Noise - Knock You Out (Andy George Remix)
10. Douster feat. Spoek Mathambo - Punani (NT89 Remix)
11. Machine - There But For The Grace of God Go I (Le Principle Remake)
12. DJ Hell - My Definition of House Music (Renaissance Man Bootcut) vs. Deee-Lite - Runaway (Runapella/Beat)
13. Sidechains - Can't Love You Babe (DJ Donna Summer remix)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
(Makes 3 dozen cookies)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup margarine, softened
1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1-1/4 teaspoons Sweet'N Low
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons chopped, unsalted peanuts
In small bowl, mix flour and baking powder. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat margarine, peanut butter, sugar and Sweet'N Low until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture and peanuts. On waxed paper, shape dough into a roll about 1 x 9-1/2 inches. Dough will be slightly sticky. Wrap in waxed paper; refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 375F. With sharp knife, mark dough at 1/4-inch intervals, then slice; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. If necessary, reshape cookies gently with fingers. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Immediately remove cookies to wire rack; cool.
Per serving (2 cookies): 114 calories, 3g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 7g fat, 1g saturated fat, 12mg cholesterol, 72mg sodium.
Diabetic exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat
SHAROOZ- Saccharin (SonicC Remix) (WiCKEDPHOBiCA'S Annette Funicello Edit)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Buy Marijuana Online
Healthy Rolling Papers
Green Cook Book
Cannabis Seeds 101
MP3: HERB ALBERT - Rise